The Provincial Treasury has undergone a number of changes recently.
Ms Julinda Gantana has been appointed as the acting Head Official for the Provincial Treasury, effective 1 June 2019 until 30 November 2019 or until a permanent appointment is made. Ms Gantana was previously the Chief Director: Provincial Government: Public Finance.
Mr Harry Malila, the Deputy-Director General: Fiscal and Economic Services at the Provincial Treasury has been seconded to the Department of the Premier as Director General.
The above-mentioned changes to our top management structure created vacancies in our senior management team. To ensure continued optimal service delivery, we have made the following acting appointments to fill strategic senior vacancies:
- Mr Isac Smith, Chief Director: Asset Management, has been appointed acting Deputy-Director General: Governance and Asset Management.
- Ms Ronel Slinger, Director: Provincial Government Budget Office, has been appointed acting Chief Director: Public Policy Services.
- Mr Msimelelo Sigabi, Director: Local Government Revenue and Expenditure (Group 2) has been appointed acting Chief Director: Local Government: Public Finance.
- Ms Analiese Pick, Director: Provincial Government Finance has been appointed acting Chief Director: Provincial Government Public Finance.
- Ms Nadia Ebrahim, Director: Provincial Government Supply Chain Management has been appointed acting Chief Director: Asset Management
- Ms Janine Hendricks, has been appointed acting Director: Strategic and Operational Management Support
- Ms Tasneem Rakiep, has been appointed acting Director: PG: Supply Chain
- Ms Taryn van de Rheede, has been appointed acting Director: PG: Budget Office